There’s something about the pristine beaches, tropical wildlife and fascinating history and culture, which make Puerto Rico the perfect place for your honeymoon. You’ll be seeped in romance from the second you arrive to the second you leave – with the friendly faces, sandy beaches and stunning sunsets. Here are five-honeymoon destinations that are guaranteed to make your honeymoon an experience you’ll never forget!
- Old San Juan is captivating not just for its fascinating history but also for its beauty! Cobbled streets, dazzling tropical architecture and ancient enrich this town with unmistakable nostalgic feel! Take a romantic evening stroll along the Paseo de la Princessa and take in the beautiful scenery! Being awarded 5 stars, El Convento has for years served honeymooners with the perfect romantic escape for an unforgettable experience. Expect beautifully furnished rooms with handcrafted ornate furniture, rick mahogany beams, Andalusian tile floors and marble bathrooms! Although it was not my own Bradingon Young Furniture and accents it was really a beautiful living area. Hotel El Convento offers a range of different rooms and suites to suit every taste and budget- there’s something for everyone!
- Vieques island is cited to be the next best thing and it’s not difficult to see why with it’s vast outstretch of long pristine beaches and remarkable scenery! Undeveloped and remote, mostly due to the fact that the US navy has obtained it for a good part of the last 60 years, Vieques is a true paradise cut off from the hustle and bustle of tourist-ridden areas! Guests tend to gravitate towards the island due to its sheer beauty; crystal blue waters with a range of tropical wildlife, plant life, and the bio bay! The island boasts the brightest bioluminescent bay in the world- making it a sight not to miss! The bay is well guarded; it is currently illegal for licensed guides to allow guests to enter the water to prevent harmful chemicals such as sun block pollute the water!
- Rincon ticks all the boxes for what a perfect honeymoon should be, it has the whole package; beautiful scenery with captivating sunsets and remarkable landscapes! Rincon is an incredibly laid back area, adopting a far more personal and intimate dynamics! Surfers, honeymooner and general voyeurs gravitate to the Rincon for its diverse and varied sense of community. It isn’t cheap, however there’s no denying that the eight acres hillside hotel Horned Dorset Primavera is one of Ricon’s top honeymoon destinations! Enclosed on the secluded and private west coast, its intimacy makes it’s the perfect honeymoon break. Winning awards for its high level of luxury accommodation, the hotel boasts a range of suites and rooms with balconies looking over the crystal blue sea- making it a true idyllic paradise!
- If you look for state of the art design, idyllic beach views and excellent service in a hotel, The beach Hotel & Café La Plage is the hotel for you! Located in San Juan, this gem of a hotel combines unique and cool design with excellent service, catering to all of its guest’s possible needs and concerns! The boutique hotel rests on the beachfront, setting a tranquil atmosphere! Indulge yourself with an oceanfront massage or a candlelit dinner, the hotel exudes a romantic ambiance pulled off with such sophistication you’ll never want to leave!
- Find yourself surrounded by luscious green forest at El Yunque, also known as Caribbean National Forest! If hiking is a shared passion, or you both enjoy long walks and appreciate natural beauty you’re in luck, as the forest includes 13 well marked hiking paths! The forest is full of beautiful features such as La Mina Falls, and a fascinating range of varied plant life and wildlife! Revel in the beautiful sights, waterfalls and whirlpools! Villa Sevilla guesthouse is your perfect answer to a perfect honeymoon stay in El Yunque. Villa Escondido overlooks a beautiful green expanse, with a landscape dominated by valleys and mountains towering over glistening lakes!